According to the decision of the Senate of Danube Private University, the following were awarded the title of Honorary Professor of Danube Private University for their active contribution to teaching and research:
- Univ.-Prof. Dr. Axel R. Pries, MD, President of the World Health Summit (WHS), full-time Pro-Rector of Human Medicine at Danube Private University (DPU) since 1 January 2023 and responsible, among other things, for quality development at the Department of Medicine/Dentistry, long-time Director Center Physiology. Formerly (until the end of 2022) Dean and Member of the Board of Charité Universitätsmedizin Berlin.
- Univ.-Prof. Dr. Wolfgang Knoll, Managing Director of the Austrian Institute of Technology (AIT)
- Univ.-Prof. Dr. Achim W. Hassel, Institute for Chemical Technology of Inorganic Substances at Johannes Kepler University Linz
- Dr Günther Jonitz, President of the Berlin Medical Association for 22 years
- OMR DDr. Hannes Gruber, President of the Austrian Dental Association